Eyebrow/Eyeliner Before Care
● Do not work out the day of the procedure.
● Do not tan or have sunburned face.
● No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
● No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
● Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
● Minimal water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
● DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off.
● Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
● NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
Please note: Eyebrows/Eyeliner will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures. It will not look bad and you will probably get many compliments.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have.....
● Pregnant or nursing
● Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
● Organ transplant
● Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
● Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
● Botox in the past 4 months
● Accutane in the past year
(If one of the above conditions exist a doctor's note may be needed to proceed)
Long term care
● Use a good sunscreen on your eyebrows if you plan to be in the sun for prolonged periods of time. Sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics
● If you are planning a chemical peel, laser procedure or an MRI scan, please inform the technician of your permanent cosmetics
● The use of RetinA/Tretinoin or any other rapid skin exfoliation products used regularly on the forehead area will cause the permanent makeup to the eyebrow area to fade prematurely.
● The use of chemical peels and acid peels regularly on the forehead region can also cause eyebrow tattoos to fade prematurely.
* A touch up is required 1-2 months after the initial procedure due to many factors that can affect the pigment retention. The price for this touch up is $100 per area.
ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org